20080116

WELCOMING CHANGE

Years ago, I walked into the office one day and saw our church secretary at her desk holding her finger on a button on her telephone. She was talking to someone, so I went on to my office, wondering what was going on. Later, she confided in me. “I tell you that new telephone with two phone lines is driving me crazy. The problem is having to hold the hold button when I get a second call.”

I quickly explained she didn’t have to keep holding the hold button, just press it once. She was skeptical, but agreed to try it. Later she said, “That’s wonderful. Having to hold down that hold button while talking was really hurting my finger.”

Sometimes we just don’t understand new things. There have been many changes in our churches in recent years. But change is not always bad. In fact, becoming a Christian is the greatest change of all.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.